Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?

I have a '97 Toyota Corolla. I haven't driven it in a couple years because I have like 7 unpaid parking tickets on the car. If I replaced the battery and changed the oil, it would run fine. I want to receive at least a few hundred dollars from it. What can I do?How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?Sale it pay your tickets %26amp; pocket the rest.How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?Pay a bum 20 bux to steal it. Then call the insurance company.How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?Here's a thought:



Sell a bunch of $50 or $100 raffle tickets for it. Hold a drawing.



Someone gets a super cheap high school or college %26quot;beater,%26quot; and you get a few hundred bucks.



hope this helps!!How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?You should sell it to me! I'm looking for a car.How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?7 parking tickets caused you to effectively abandon a car ?



LOL



Just leave the keys in it.How do I get rid of my '97 Toyota Corolla?You might want to check out http://www.toyotacrashreports.com and http://forum.toyotacrashreports.com