Friday, September 23, 2011

How to install a Sirius radio in 2003 Mini?

I have recently purchased a Sirius satellite radio. I had no problems hooking it up in my Honda. I recently however got a 2003 Mini Cooper and now I cannot get the radio to work. I can set up the antenna and everything, but when I plug into the cigarette lighter, I don't get power to the radio. I even recently had to change the battery - the car still had original battery - and tried again hoping there would be more power from the battery and still have no power. Does anyone know if there is anything special I need to do to get power to the radio or if there is another way besides the cigarette lighter?How to install a Sirius radio in 2003 Mini?is there power to the lighter at all?



You might try checking the fuse for the lighter, and/or it's wiring



:)
  • client time
  • cute names for baby girl rats
  •