Friday, September 23, 2011

How come my car sterero wont turn on?

Okay i Have a 91 honda accord lx and last week as I was driving my stereo turned off and the battery light was on then the speedeometer on my dashboard stop working and next thing u kno my stereo turned on again and a few minutes later my car turned off. So I changed the starter and eventually that did help but i also had to change my alternator because it was bad so I change it today. Then I turn on my car and everything was working well except the stereo. So why is the stereo not working?How come my car sterero wont turn on?check the fuse if not.........



well chances are you didnt need to replace any of those things. or at least they have little to do with the radio problem. i have delt with many of these things at the dealership i work at.

go on all data.com under wirediagrams find the one that will run to the point you need. then comes the hell. oh it will cost about 15$ i believe to print but you can just take a photosnap on your computer to avoid that. then youll need a cheap dvom. you need to trace all the wireing from your powersource tho you radio terminal. some were along the rout of flow the power is grounding out. you may need to soder some new wires.



also check weather the radio itself functions properly.



good luckHow come my car sterero wont turn on?Check the fuses